Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Crave postponed to other important matters

SAMSUNG JET S8300

SONY ERICSSON C905 (Color:tender rose)

Whoaaa...so sad loh...i have to give up my crave for other things that matter right now. Kinda sad huh?

I was dreaming to use Sony Ericsson Satio which will be in Malaysia soon (I guess). Since the price surely high and maybe RM 2K ++, so I change my taste loh...either Samsung Jet S8300 or Sony Ericsson C905.

Ok2...lets see...

Both also have 8 megapixel cam (wow wheee...click! click! here & there)

S8300 is touch screen, C905 isn't.

S8300 has a very good security code for like every function, so people can't simply2 read my text or pictures/videos.

C905 is cybershot. Everybody knows how good is cybershot camera. Further more, it's SONY man! Experts in cameras!

1 more advantage is that C905 plays awesome music (sound). All agree that SONY ERICSSON phone really have good sound right.

I love the slicky and the elegantness of S8300, with the touch screen, security code, sophisticated menu that u can drag it in the middle. It's a nice phone. I admit that I never like a Samsung phone before, but this one caught my eyes and taste.

I have been loyal to Sony Ericsson and Sony for quite sometimes. I believe SONY products are good, I used to have Cybershot camera, 3 Sony Ericsson handphones. So, I know the quality. Thanks to the idiot robber, I lost my Cybershot. My Sony Ericsson fell down in school jamban. Adoii...still angry at myself for being careless.

I need a handphone that can make calls, and a good camera. 3G, internet are my secondary.

52% of my heart is for C905. You see, I can't make up my mind. How aaah?