Monday, October 6, 2008

Black Pepper Chicken...

Rendang Tok....

Rendang ayam almost cooked!





Fiuuhh...after 1 week Eid holiday, today's a hell to everyone I know, at least in this office. I agree with Syed (a colleague) when he complained about waking up this morning because it took me 45 minutes tussling on the bed before I could get up for sahur. I'm fasting today by the way ;-) SO RAJIN! Since I have to come to work today, my concentration is not 100% to work, but something else more important MY TUMMY. I don't know why I feel very hungry today not like normal fasting day in Ramadhan. Maybe psychological effect of seeing people around me eating...

So i started to surf the internet for any recipe that caught my attention, but it seems like everything caught my eye from cakes, cupcakes, mee/beehoon kari, laksa, and lastly I ended up at western food (my evergreen favorite!). Looking for simple easy to get ingredients brought me to Black Pepper Chicken, mashed potato and coleslaw! For your reference: http://www.myresipi.com/. The best recipe website ever for me, other than in mesra.net because it has glossary for any ingredients that we don't know and each recipe posted have chat space for comments and picture upload. It's good because at least other people tried it and succeed.

I already prepare the list of things to buy for tomorrow dinner. Why not tonight dinner? The chicken needs to be marinated over one night. Going to Tesco to buy the ingredients after working hour and prepare it (chop chop & blend) tonight. Tomorrow just toss in everything and voala!! Black Pepper Chicken....hehehehe....

I did some work also today ok! A lot! But still got time looking for recipe in between the program run. It's 5.15 pm. 15 more minutes, better go for prayer...